Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2017

Mercury Retrograde 2017: The Experiences of Rev. Raven Nightclaw HP



"A First Hand look into 
the Experiences of Mercury in Retrograde"


DON'T EVER THINK THAT MERCURY IN RETROGRADE IS A BAD THING!


Mercury in retrograde and my experiences with it:
---------------------------------------------------------- 
Good day to you all! I would like to share my take on this amazing cycle of planetary alignments. I have been seeing things more clearly than ever before. The fact that retrograde is a time for reflection is so true to my core. I have been sensing that something big is on the horizon, and that most of us are not even ready for the changes that are going to be happening. The purging of negative energies is intense. Confusion sometimes is the product of a system overload that must be rectified by harnessing the very awesome light that is in each and every one of us. In the beginning of this cycle, I found myself almost going bonkers with seeing what is truly happening in my life.

The essences that I have allowed to be in my life for so long is finally at it apex. I am no longer going to allow for toxic things that come into my life to effect it as much as it has effected me in the past. As I reflect, I can see that there are so many people out there that are having similar experiences, and that is why I would love to share mine now. Some of these experiences are: 
-Not being able to sleep as much as I would like to. 

1.-Becoming very hyper sensitive to other people's energies. 

2.-Knowing the intention of other people before they even open their mouth. 

3.-Dreams are more lifelike and vivid to the point where I don't know what is real or not. 

4.-Sensing more things as they come, and noticing a bunch of syncronicities....ever more so than before. 

5.-A heightened awareness for all that is around me and within me. 

6.-Not having sympathy for those that wish to keep on having a victim mentality. 

7.-A heightened self awareness that some may take as being egotistical. 

8.-A volcano like drive to not have certain things resonating in my life anymore. 

9.-A deep reflection of my own behaviors, actions and reactions.

10.-Not being able to sleep a full 8 hours at night (might be insomnia too, lol).

11.-Being strong enough to know when enough is enough, and being able to let go of things that are disqualified in life. 

Hopefully that is enough to share for today. I know that I am a talker, and now I guess a long winded writer as well. These are some of the changes that I have been seeing as the very first part of the retrograde. As well as it being the last part of the year, I guess that is a double whammy. I am in no way, shape or form saying that this retrograde is a bad one, but it is showing me many things that are going on in my life moving forward. If you would like to share your thoughts or your experiences, feel free to do so at your leisure. I know that a lot of us are getting these shifting energies. We must work together to make this world a much better place than it has been. We have to start with ourselves first. The rest will come naturally if we let it. 

~Namaste' 
Rev. Raven Nightclaw HP 

#MercuryinRetrograde #Retrograde2017 #PlantaryAlignments #EnergyShifting #CyclesoftheSoul #SoulEvolution #evolutionisrevolution #PlanetaryCycles #CrazyMecury #RetrogradeEffects #TheEffectsofMercuryinRetrograde #ThePurge

No comments:

Post a Comment